PROTEIN PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES
‘Tis the season for pumpkin treats! Our friend @basilandbiceps put her own delicious spin on the popular pumpkin spice trend and has made these amazing Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites. With a Munk Pack Snickerdoodle Protein Cookie crust, the perfect amount of spice and sweetness is added to the mouthwatering cheesecake tops. Grab the recipe below!
1 1/2 Munk Pack Snickerdoodle Protein Cookies
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups soaked raw cashews
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup oat milk or other plant based milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Add crust ingredients to food processor and pulse until crumbly.
2. Press into muffin lines and set into muffin tins, leaving a little extra for the top.
3. Place in freezer and set for 10 minutes.
4. Add cheesecake ingredients to food processor, minus pumpkin and pumpkin spice.
5. Blend on high until completely smooth.
6. Dump half the cheesecake mixture into a bowl, to the remaining half add in pumpkin and
pumpkin spice. Pulse until combined.
7. First pour out cheesecake into each muffin tin, and place in freezer to set for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from freezer, top with pumpkin cheesecake, and sprinkle on crumble and chopped
9. Let sit in freezer for 1 hour to completely set before enjoying.