Recommended snack for outdoor adventure
Do you, your friends, and/or your family members like to go on outdoor adventures? If you do, you may have asked yourself, “What are some snack foods that could work for the great outdoors?” Whether you’re hiking, camping, or just taking in some fresh air, it’s always important to have a snack on hand for outdoor adventures. Let’s explore some snacks for outdoor adventures that are both nutritious and delicious.
Snacks for Hiking and Running
If you recently discovered a new trail or have an old favorite you always return to, it’s important to stay properly fueled. When hiking the trails, you’ll want a snack that is energizing, healthy, easy to pack, and easy to eat. Something low-sugar, with moderate protein and fiber is probably best. Here are some suggestions:
- Keto granola bars
- DIY trail mix
- Peanut butter and celery
- Keto nut and seed bars
Snacks for Camping
You’ll definitely want meals, but snacks for camping are a must as well. Pre-planning some snacks for the outdoors ahead of your camping adventure will make the whole experience less stressful, since you won’t have to think about food when you go off exploring into the wilderness. In general, the food you take with you for camping should be easy to pack and carry, sealed tightly, nutritious, and delicious. We’re thinking no-fuss, all fun.
Here are some suggestions for what to eat while camping:
- Oatmeal with fruit for nutrition and convenience
Lunches for on the go:
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and/or a Keto Granola Bar™ with nuts, a little bit of chocolate, and whole lot of flavor.
- Banana and almond butter sandwich on whole grain, sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Dried fruit and/or pre-chopped veggies.
- Trail mix with dried oranges, tangerines, apples, and more.
- Protein cookie
- Dehydrated meals can be prepared with a mini burner. Add water and you’re good to go!
- Prepared veggie and tofu skewers for the campfire.
- Veggie burgers (bring prepared toppings like sliced onions, lettuce, etc.).
- Anything pre-made like chili or pasta that just needs to be warmed up.
Where to Find the Best Snacks for the Outdoors
The great thing about the snacks you’ll find at Munk Pack is that they’re both delicious and good for you! You’ll never have to compromise taste for nutrition again. What’s more, our snacks contain no sugar alcohols, they are plant-based, gluten-free, and contain less sugar than other healthy snacks.
We have seed bars, keto nut bars, keto granola bars and protein cookies. With so many choices, you may have a hard time making up your mind – so why not try them all? If you’re curious about our products or our company, check out our FAQ page. Otherwise, our contact page allows you to ask us for more information, quickly and easily. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up Next: 3 Benefits of Breakfast