VEGAN CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN CHEESECAKES
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecakes? That are vegan AND gluten free? YUM! 😋 @basilandbiceps created these protein packed treats using our Double Dark Chocolate Protein Cookies for the crust. The pictures alone have our mouths watering and they taste even better! Here’s how you can make your own.⠀
2 Munk Pack Double Dark Chocolate Protein Cookies⠀
1 tbsp melted coconut oil ⠀⠀
1 cup soaked raw cashews ⠀
1/4 cup pure maple syrup ⠀
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (only ingredient should be peanuts) ⠀
1/2 tsp vanilla ⠀
1/4 cup melted coconut oil ⠀⠀
1. Add crust ingredients to food processor and pulse until crumbly.
2. Press into muffin liners and set into muffin tins.
3. Let set in freezer for 10 minutes.
4.Place all cheesecakes ingredients in food processor and process on high until smooth.
5. Top with cheesecake mix, then garnish with chocolate chips and peanuts.
6. Freeze for 1-3 hours and then enjoy these peanut buttery plant based protein cheesecakes!
Up Next: Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet